Phoenix Sensors is a US manufacturer of pressure transducers like the PPS90 series. The PPS90 is a differential pressure sensor in a media isolated package. Made with a sturdy Stainless Steel body, the PPS90 ensures safe industrial differential pressure measurement. With quality in mind, the PPS90 offers excellent stability, reliability, and replaceability in a variety of industrial applications.
Pressure that is measured is transmitted on to the die through the diaphragm and carefully measured with silicon oil, ensuring precise readings. The PPS90 also offers a very fast response time of 1 ms. Please contact Phoenix Sensors for any inquiries. Learn more about the various pressure sensors manufactured by Phoenix Sensors.
- Differential Pressure Sensor
- Constant Current/Voltage Power Supply
- -40° C – 125° C Operating Temperature
- Measures up to 500PSI (3.5MPa)
- Max Static Pressure: 2500PSI (20MPa)
- Linearity: ±0.25% FS
- 1ms Response Time
- Repeatability: ±0.075% FS
- Long-Term Stability: ±0.5% FS/Year
- Gas/Liquid Pressure Measurements
- Pressure Calibrators
- Venturi Flow Meters
- Industrial Process Control
- Many More Differential Pressure Applications