Phoenix Sensors is a US manufacturer of current meter sensors like the WECM01-020-1 series. The WECM01-020-1 is a current meter manufactured for simple measurements on a variety of applications. This system can use Phoenix Sensors various sensors to supply the appropriate solution for industrial, consumer, and commercial applications.
Simply setup the Phoenix Sensors back-end Online and Mobile application from our website and connect to the device. The sensor can measure the relative humidity in a given area. The battery version will last up 10 years on average. Please contact us for Custom design availability.
The Mobile Software enables the user to store data to the cloud for evaluate later. The output of this information will be in a data sheet or graph. You can also export your readings onto your device.
Wireless Current Meter Sensor Specifications
- Wireless range of 1,000+ feet through 12-14 walls
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life (10+ years on AA batteries)
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Onboard data memory / storage (up to 512 readings per sensor)10 min heartbeats = 3.5 days 2 hour heartbeats = 42 days
- Over-the-air updates (future proof)
- Current Transducer Measurements
- pH Sensor Measurements
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Measuring
- Pressure Sensor Monitoring
- Magnetic Flow Sensor Monitoring
- And many more…
The WECM01-020-1 is a current meter able to read measurements from 0 mA to 20 mA. If it is necessary to read the current from current transducers at a distance, such as in your office, this sensor is sure to fulfill your needs.
The WECM01-020-1 is a current meter that can get measurements up to 1000 feet away. All you have to do is simply connect the leads from the sensor to the positive and negative terminals of another device, and connect it to the online monitoring software. This makes it perfect for pressure sensors, making it easier than ever to quickly and efficiently get data.
The WECM01-020-1 works perfectly in this application. The current meter can measure the current coming from the magnetic flow sensor, and that data can be read from as far as 1000+ feet away. Distance is extremely important, especially in most scenarios where these magnetic sensors are used.
The WECM01-020-1 is very efficient when measuring dissolved oxygen sensors as well. It would be perfect to monitor the current while a dissolved oxygen sensor measures water quality. An industrial version of this sensor is also available if needed, which has the added benefit of being water-proof.