The WEHS01-1 is a wireless humidity sensor manufactured for simple measurements on a variety of applications. This system can use Phoenix Sensors various humidity sensors to supply the appropriate solution for industrial, consumer, and commercial applications.
Simply setup the Phoenix Sensors back-end Online and Mobile application from our website and connect to the device. The sensor can measure the relative humidity in a given area. The battery version will last up 10 years on average. The WEHS01-1 works with the PS9W-1 Ethernet Gateway to provide IoT (Internet of Things) capability. If your application requires the need for additional pressure or temperature measurement, you might want to check out our WEPS05 wireless pressure transducers and the WETS03 temperature probes. Please contact us for Custom design availability. Phoenix Sensors is a US manufacturer of humidity sensors like the WEHS01-1 series.
The Mobile Software enables the user to store data to the cloud for evaluate later. The output of this information will be in a data sheet or graph. You can also export your readings onto your device.
Wireless Humidity Sensor Specifications
- Wireless range of 1,000+ feet through 12-14 walls
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life (10+ years on AA batteries)
- Encrypted RF Security allows for secure transmission of data (Advanced Encryption Standard 256-bit encryption)
- Onboard data memory / storage (up to 512 readings per sensor)10 min heartbeats = 3.5 days 2 hour heartbeats = 42 days
- Over-the-air updates (future proof)
- Greenhouse Temp/Humidity Monitoring
- Agricultural Environmental Monitoring
- Art Gallery/Museum Environmental Monitoring
- Humidor Monitoring
- General Weather and Environmental Monitoring
- And many more…
Greenhouses – Temp/Humidity Monitoring
The WEHS01-1 is a wireless humidity sensor used in a variety of applications, such as Greenhouses, giving a reading of the humidity or temperature of the enclosed area. It is crucial in this application; without the right temperature, nothing will grow.
Museums – Temperature Monitoring
The WEHS01-1 is a wireless humidity sensor that can get measurements up to 1000 feet away. It is accurate and robust enough for Art Galleries/Museum applications; if you need to monitor the temperature or humidity inside a large enclosed area, this sensor will meet your wants and needs.
The WEHS01-1 can measure the temperature and humidity of not only large areas, but small ones too, so it is ideal for this application. For troubleshooting, the WEHS01-1 offers accurate remote humidity and temperature measurement of the small enclosed area. The battery powered solution can last up to 10 years.
Agricultural Environments – Humidity Monitoring
The WEHS01-1 is very efficient in agricultural environments as well. It would be perfect to monitor the humidity in a large area such as a field. Distance shouldn’t be a problem, and the response time for this sensor is 8 seconds on average.